Saturday, October 21, 2017

Soo.. mIRC has a problem with festivals. This is going to take some work to figure out.. From an error report I'm looking at the 'egg festival' which is the 13th of Spring. What that involves is checking every character's dialogue for that day, no biggie. But moreso what that involves is copying all of those dialogues, extracting them, checking them, fixing them, repacking them and shipping them off in an update. I could be doing that right now but hey, right now I don't feel like it. Besides, there isn't a whole lot of interest in this mod regardless.

So I started playing Resident Evil VII last night. I was soo excited that they went on a possessive aspect rather than the worn-out, simple 'zombie' crap. As I began I notice everything was like a rip off of Evil Dead II. I looked above this because I LOVED Evil Dead. She crawls up the stairs like in the remake the original Evil Dead, while traveling through the waters I saw a pillar coming up. I instantly thought of Tomb Raider (the remake) when she's going through the first set of events. He raised his hands exactly as I imagined. The big old pot of stew on the table has not rotted any more in three years.. Everything was 'three years'.. A lot of inconsistencies you could look over but then.. THEN!... They have a guy who chases you around repeatedly after "killing" him, much like the Tyrant that always drove me away from the series. Why is this ever a good idea? Who actually enjoys having a villian that you can't kill chasing you around? It's completely pointless.

After that I came to these freaking goo monsters that looked completely stupid and I was completely drawn off once again. It's disappointing, being super excited to coming to the same old crap. Capcom sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment