Sunday, January 22, 2023

*tap* *tap* .. Is this thing on?

Lots of things going on these days. Looks like where I left off here was mods for Stardew Valley. Those times are quite a bit in the past now. 

I had gotten enthusiastic about it again a few years back and decided to update them all. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I went back on indefinite hiatus. I wasn't planning on getting all that involved to the point of dedicating myself to them as I once had by any means, just to fix what was there and potentially work on something smaller. Of course, after having been gone for soo long, a lot of the coding changed and I had to learn a decent amount in the process.

I did manage to get a few of the main ones updated, hopefully they're still up and running for those of whom actually use(d) them. But like I said, that is the past and I'm most likely done with that chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've begun making models of useful tools for 3D printing a few years back. Most are free, some are paid. So if any of that interests you, by all means. These days, a blog setting is a bit outdated and I've moved on to a personal private server which holds all of my findings and content. I share my files on Thingiverse, Cults3D, Printables.. I'm honestly not sure anymore. There are a lot of them and I unfortunately lose track. 

Since I have a few different locations linking to this page I figured I might let whomever clicked the link to know that I'm no longer doing that modding thing, sorry!

To all of the developers I've worked with over the years, thank you for your time, friendship and cooperation! To all of those who downloaded my work over the years, I appreciate it and I hope they met your expectations. Thanks for your bug reports and patience and encouraging words along the way.

Until next time.. Foster kitties. Because they are our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment