Friday, January 13, 2017

A little progress report on one of the projects I've been working on. I haven't actually worked on this for a while but due to announcing the collaborative creation of SunDrop Village I figured I'd post something in association to it- which was originally to be Pam's trailer. I plan to dump all the furniture (again) and add some custom tiles. Eventually.. But hey! The layout is shaping up! Hows about that!?




Oh yeah, I started a blog now! Rather than to scatter things everywhere (as I probably still will anyway) it should all be available here in due time. Although this is something I wanted to share it's not something I've been working on since Christmas. Today I've reworked some seasonal character sprites and did a bunch of other stuff I forget about. Tomorrow, the.... uh... Wo- oooh, who really knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment